Procedure of request for photo and video shooting/filming on Airtport facilities
To carry out photo and video you should:
- Call or send an official letter to the press secretary of JSC «Vladivostok International Airport» (see contacts in the press center) to discuss the goals of your work at the airport and select the most favorable time for filming.
- Send your passport information to press-secretary for temporary registration badge in advance.
- Come at exactly appointed time.
- To have a passport.
- To comply the procedure of request for photo and video shooting/filming on Airtport facilities.
Procedure of request for photo and video shooting/filming on Airtport facilities:
- The territory of the airport is divided into a zone of free access (station square, lobby and waiting rooms air terminals) and the closed zone.
- In the area of free access to photos and video processing are carried out without permits, but with the obligatory accompaniment of a representative of JSC «Vladivostok International Airport.»
- In the closed zone shooting are conducted only in the case of direct interest in the creation of enterprise story or photographs.
- Video shooting/filming the objects of security sphere is prohibited.