The rate of carriage of baggage free of charge depends on the type of aircraft and class of service the passenger.
The standard free baggage allowance per passenger in economy class — 20 kg per passenger, «C» class — 30 kg. Baggage is indicated in the appropriate box flight coupon. Dimensions of each piece of luggage must not be more than 50×50×100 cm Maximum weight of one piece must not exceed 32 kg. As part of the free baggage as checked baggage and unchecked (hand luggage). In the area of registration, you can take advantage of packing luggage. Excess and oversized baggage, and animals require special clearance. Contact in advance of the airline and check the conditions of carriage of such baggage. For questions related to the damage or loss of baggage, please contact the agent to the baggage claim or the dispatcher on the organization of passenger transportation by calling (423) 230-68-33.
Transportation norms of free luggage
Transportation norms of free luggage are stated by the carrier (air company).above-norm free luggage may include a following objects (if an objects are not included in hand luggage):
- Plastic bag
- Bouquet of flowers
- Handbag or folder
- Print for reading during a flight
- Umbrella or stick
- Coat or cloak
- Baby’s food
- Pulldown wheelchair or crutches
- Cradle, wheelchair and crutches may be transported in aircraft baggage compartment.
Dangerous Goods and prohibited items
In compliance with attachment No. 1 to the Rules of conducting pre-flight and post-flight inspection at the airport, asserted by the order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation on 25th of July 2007 No. 104 it is forbidden for passangers to transport on board of the aircraft in registered baggage or in the belongings of the passengers, the following dangerous substances and objects:
- Explosive substances and arms;
- Toxic and poisonous substances;
- Highly flammable liquids;
- Flammable hard substances;
- Radioactive materials;
- Compressed and liquefied gases;
- Oxidizing substances such as mercury;
- Magnetized material;
- Oxidizers and organic peroxides;
- Acidic and corrosive substances.
It is allowed to transport on board of the aircraft by the members of the crew and passengers with observance of the required conditions the following objects and substances.
In the registered baggage (checked-in) in cargo, baggage compartment of the aircraft with restricted access to the language by the passengers during the flight:
- crossbows, underwater guns, cavalry swords, saber, hatchet, yataghan, broadswords, swords, rapier, bayonet, daggers, knifes: hunting, knifes with flick out blades, with latched locks, replicas of any types of arms;
- household knifes (scissors) with a length of a blade (blade) above 60 mm; alcoholic beverage with more than 24%, but no more than 70% of alcohol on volume in containers with capacity of 5 l, in a package, meant for retail trade — mo more than 5 l per passenger;
- liquids and alcoholic beverages with alcoholic content by volume not above 24%;
- aerosols, meant for use in sport or household aims, emission valves of spray-cans which are protected by lids from spontaneous emission of the contents with a capacity of no more than 0,5 kg or 500 ml — no more than 2 kg or 2 l per passenger