Sanitary and Quarantine Inspection at Vladivostok International Airport
Sanitary and quarantine inspection at Vladivostok International Airport is under responsibility of authorities of Primorski Krai Regional branch of the National Consumer Inspection in order to prevent import to the territory of the Customs Union and spread on the territory of the Customs Union dangerous infections and massive non-infectious diseases (poisonings) potentially dangerous for the population, import of potentially dangerous human-harmful goods (products and cargo) that do not comply with the standards of sanitary, epidemiology and hygienic requirements of member states of the Customs Union.
Documents regulating sanitary and quarantine inspection procedure:
- The decision of the Commission of the Customs Union # 299 dated 28 May 2010 “ On Usage of sanitary measures in the Customs Union.
- Act of the Government of the Russian Federation # 500 dated June 29 2011. “ On confirmation of Rules of sanitary quarantine inspection at border check points across the state border of the Russian Federation. ”
- Regulations on implementation of the Federal Division's for Inspection of Consumers' rights protection and well-being (security) functions of sanitary quarantine inspection at border check points on the Russian territory of the outer border of the Customs Union confirmed by the Order # 218n dated March 12, 2012 issued by the Ministry of Health and Social Development.
Sanitary and Quarantine Inspection check point provides information on issues concerning:
- countries with unfavorable situation on infectious diseases demanding preventive measures on sanitary guard on the territory of the Customs Union and vaccination ;
- vaccination terms;
- documents needed for export/ import of goods;
- the authority issuing documents needed for export/import of goods.
Primorski Krai Regional branch of the National Consumer Inspection
Address: 3 Selskaia St. Vladivostok, 690950 Primorski Krai
Tel.: +7 (423) 244-25-72
Sanitary and Quarantine Inspection check point at Vladivostok International Airport
41 Portovaia St. Artem, 692756 Primorski Krai (in the 7-story building of Aircraft Crew Medical Center, office 213)
Tel.: +7 (423) 230-72-63
Mob.: +7 (914) 702-87-46
Operation hours: 24 hours