Vladivostok airport is the best among the airports of CIS
The representative of Primorye air harbour was presented with the cup and certificate of merit from the president of Association “Airport” of Civil Aviation.
It should be noted that the title “The Best Airport of the Year in CIS” is awarded to the airport for the best performance in the reporting year on the basis of the following criteria:
- operational and financial indicators of the airport during the year;
- development of material and technical basis of the airport;
- upgrade of passengers services;
- generating greater interest of air companies in flights;
- aviation safety in the airport.
- Today JSC “VIA” is one of the major players in terms of volume of passenger flow within the Far East. Prestigious award from the association is the achievement of all personnel striving to move beyond, - Igor Lukishin, Director General of JSC “VIA” noted, - the team of the airport continues actively developing the destinations network and upgrading service level. Our task is to comply with the highest international standards and requirements in terms of quality of passengers services.
It should be reminded that the contest “The Best Airport of the Year in CIS” is held among the airports every year. The goal of the contest is to ensure successful development and competitiveness of CIS airports on domestic and international markets, upgrading passengers services and promotion of aviation safety as well as air companies’ infrastructure improvement.
JSC “Vladivostok International Airport”
Tel.: (423) 230-69-05, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
According to the results of 2016 Vladivostok International Airport (JSC “VIA”) has become an absolute leader among the airports of the Far East and Eastern Siberia both in terms of international passenger flow and overall direct passenger flow. In 2016 the airport provided services to 1.85 mln passengers. Its route network includes around 45 routes operated by leading Russian and foreign airlines. The airport is qualified for receiving all aircraft types and holds an ICAO Category II status. The level of comfort in its new terminal with capacity of 3.5 mln passengers corresponds to IATA Standard “C”. Official accounts in social networks: Facebook, Twitter.