Information about the airport
Information of the available spaces
The Vladivostok Airport terminal has been designed in consideration of placement of trading objects in its territory. The overall area of the terminal is 47.5 thousand sq. m.
5.5 thousand sq. meters have been allocated for trading and servicing companies.
Download the plan of commercial spaces.
Today, the terminal hosts more than 50 enterprises which provide the following services:
- Pharmaceutical shop
- Post office
- Food outlets: bars, coffee shops, pit stops
- Branded production (food and nonfood products)
- Vending devices, payment terminals
- Independent check-in kiosks for airlines
- Communication services
- Shop for sale of electronic devices
- Souvenir shop
- Car rental
- Ticket desks
- Printed products
- Offices of airlines
- Duty-free shop
- VIP hall
- Business halls
- Luggage packaging
- Parking services (paid and free).
Following the results of the survey conducted here, the currently demanded services at the airport are as follows:
- entertainment for children;
- outlets for sale of perfumes, electronics, jewelry, children's toys, goods for travel, etc.;
- movie theater;
- hairdresser’s services.