Information about the airport
Vladivostok Airport for business
A modern airport isn't a simple point of departure or destination. Passengers perceive airports of big cities as places where it is possible to make pleasant purchases, to spend time before flight with pleasure in a cafe, restaurant, beauty shop or a mini-movie theater. Also those are only most obvious types of services which people expect to see at an airport. Actually, there are a great variety of ideas for development of business in an air harbor, and we are ready to help you to implement them at the airport of Vladivostok!
Vladivostok International Airport is the following:
- 1.8 million passengers in 2014
- 5.5 thousand sq. m of the terminal are the spaces for trading and servicing companies
- More than 5,000 + passengers daily
- More than 2,500 + meeting and seeing-off people daily
- 10% average annual gain in the passenger traffic
- 24/7/365 – your services are in good demand and are selling round the clock all year.
Who is your prospective customer? Our experts have done a research job* and have made it clear that a typical passenger of the airport is a woman or a man at the age of 26 to 34 years (35%) or a little bit older: from 35 to 44 years (21%).
In 60% of cases they fly for rest, in 38% - for business. Men fly for business purposes more than twice often as compared with women. The return statistics in the case of rest is such: 46% of men and 78% of women fly for holidays.
96% of passengers flying for rest take children with them. 88% of passengers traveling with children make or are ready to make purchases at the airport.
The level of the income of passengers for one family member averages 31,000 – 50,000 rubles a month for 32% of respondents, while 17% of respondents have income for one family member of 50,000 – 70,000 rubles a month.
75% of passengers make or are ready to make purchases at the airport.
* According to the research "The demand for non-aviation services by passengers of Vladivostok Airport", 2014.
What is the specificity of business at the airport?
The value of an idea in business can't be overestimated. It is the essence and uniqueness of business. At the airport of Vladivostok we seek to create the atmosphere full of unique impressions. So that each passenger could have an opportunity to get pleasure from the beginning of travel in comfort and care, while arriving in Vladivostok – to feel attention and warmth of the hospitable city from the first minutes. For this reason it is important for us to attract partners, whose business ideas aren't limited to the processes of satisfaction of demand and generation of profit. Today, much more valuable is the ability to create the mood of clients, to give them unforgettable emotions and impressions.
What is the airport’s team doing to leave our partners to care only about good mood of the customers?
- Studies the needs of passengers
- Determines an optimum set of services taking into account the needs of passengers
- Determines the optimum location of points of trade and service taking into account the passenger traffic movement
- Embodies the design concept of harmonious space considering the partner company’s brand features
- Implements programs of monitoring the quality of service of your clients
- Offers programs of training of your personnel in the skills of high-quality service
- Organizes motivational actions
Contacts of the Commercial Department of JSC “Vladivostok International Airport”:
Department for the development of non-aviation activities: (423) 230-67-97
Head of the Department for the development of
Maxim Victorovich Solodovnik (423) 230-67-97
Head of the Commercial Department
Alexander Valerievich Bobrov (423) 230-69-95